Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Big Picture

"Food in our culture is one aspect of a larger nightmare."
First question is...what is the nightmare? People I'm sure have different opinions about it, it is only what you take from it. What I think is the nightmare is the idea of life. Now life is all based on industry in our government, the way we live, learn, and when it comes down to it, almost everything is industrialized and it in my words it is disgusting. Humans used to be happy, even though they still had to do some work, they kept themselves fit and healthy. People just expect that they can just get their fast food, which now delivers and be obese 'stupids'.
The world seems to me like it is just screwing up and ruining everything and you know that pisses me off a lot. I know saying it is stupid, but you know, I wish there was something I could do and change the world for the better. Our government has really F*cked with us, and I feel cheated. Cheated in the sense that all that we do is judged and the reality is we dont do anything on our own.
I didn't mean to get off the subject there,sorry.
FOOD-The food industry is a very scary thing. From Martin Heidegger's quote of comparison between agriculture and gas chambers, "the same things as blockades and the reduction of countries to famine..." His quote is very strong and grabbing.
A lot of people (most) are unaware of industrialized America and even Earth.
We are only destroying the planet and before anyone can finally make it clear to the population of the world, it will be too late. Peak Oil and many other things will just destroy the world. It is sad and scary, so live your life to the fullest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home