Sunday, February 04, 2007

my meal

Ok, so I decided to make a couple burgers. i put them in the toaster, and broiled them for 10 min on each side. I had to go out and buy some buns. It is cold outside!! I took the burgers out, after toasting the buns on the top. I got a pickle 1/2 out of the fridge, and put it on the side. These burgers were big and juicy. I bit into one, I didn't have juices run down my cheek or anything, but it was moist and warm. As I bit into the burger, the closer I got to the middle, the more rare and raw it was. I didn't mind it, it was red and it tasted good, so I was happy.
I soon finished the first burger, and it was really good, but my stomach was still fairly open. I took a bite of the 1/2 pickle, and spit out the tip. I bit and swallowed some, and it was not exactly what I wanted, and it was not good! I don't know, it was kind of too tangy, and I didn't really want it. I wound up eating 1/2 of the 1/2, which makes a 1/4 of a pickle.
Then, I bit into the second burger, somewhat dryer from sitting there. the bun soaked up the juice as well. I had to give up a bite to my dad. It was a bit more rare then the first one, but I usually enjoy it if its not cold. When ever I have a burger, theres always this little thing in it. Its kind of like a pit. It is so weird! It was enjoyable and I was full when I was done.
I reccommend to anyone who likes burgers to come downtown to the Royale!!! Its my friend's bar, and it is AMAZING!!see you there(ave c BTWN 10 & 9th streets)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home